Thursday, September 27, 2012

Our Very Own Waterfall

and no that is not a good thing. I had every intention of giving you a nice post about my sewing room today. Until we woke up to a huge puddle of water on the floor in the kitchen...that was from the upstairs toilet. AWESOME.  At some point last night the toilet overflowed and we aren't sure why or when exactly but we do see the results. yuck. So I will have to promise you an extra post next week  but I need to keep cleaning (and get Aleena from school.)

I will leave you with a lovely picture I found on pinterest that has become my new crush. Enjoy!

picture via interior divine

I don't even to know where to start about what I love in that picture- the table? the mirror? The candle pillars? The baskets? I love it all!

Enjoy your day!
~R

No comments:

Post a Comment