Friday, June 8, 2012

Babies, babies and more babies

It seems like every time I get on Facebook there is at least one announcement that someone is expecting or that someone finally delivered. And for some reason everyone seems to be having boys. I keep getting to make cute baby things but I am putting my request out there for some girls everyone!

I wanted to share a few things I made for someone at Matthew's work who is having a boy.


I wasn't exactly sure what I was going for when I got the fabric. It turned out to be a cute little gift set with a receiving blanket, bib and 3 burp cloths.




Cute right? I have a little fabric left over so it will be fun to see what I can do with it. I was working on some bibs last night. Going through my fabric and matching up different fabrics. All the ones I seem to be making to build up some stock seem to be very girly. Hmm, wonder why? Here is a sneak peak of some works in progress.


 Everyone's hours were cut back at Matthew's work which means he will be home more and hopefully that will give me a little more time to sew and maybe by Fall I will be able to get my Etsy shop up and selling. In the meantime if you are looking for a quality, handmade baby gift I would be happy to work something out with you!

Off to see how much I can accomplish during nap time!

~Rosemary

No comments:

Post a Comment