Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Finally-Windows!

It's been almost a week with our new windows in the sun room and I can't believe it has taken me this long to show them off! The pictures really speak for themselves. So a couple before pictures:

And a few afters:




Do I miss the charm of the old windows? Of course! Stuff like that is why we bought this house. But there is no denying how nice it is to have windows that work and a place for all my sewing stuff.  Those 2 things are outweighing the loss of the charming, old broken windows.

All of my sewing stuff kind of got dumped into the sewing room in our hurry to get ready for some company yesterday. So no updates in there probably for a while- But for the first time since we moved in, we can use our dining room and our guest room. I finally feel like we have real progress happening! It is the BEST feeling. It only took 7 months... lol.
So yes, the good news is I can show you updates of the guest room in my next post! We still have to hang some things but the walls are painted and the bed is set up which was pretty huge for us.

I am taking a few days off from my DIY adventures. I am TIRED. It's the kind of tired that makes you feel good because you accomplished something, but it's tired, no matter what. After that I think I may tackle the cabinet we bought for the TV to live in (it's only been in the garage for 3 months) but it may be painting some more walls. There are lots more of those to tackle and the babies room is still only half painted :) I will let you know!!

~R

No comments:

Post a Comment